Wolfgang Jobmann GmbH
Phone +49 40 722 6066
Fax +49 40 722 9442
Dr. Christian Jobmann
HR Reinbek, HRB 2850
USt-ID-Nr.: DE 164981473
1. Name and contact details of the data controller and the data protection officer
Wolfgang Jobmann GmbH
Tel: 040–7226066 / Fax: 040–7229442
Data Protection Officer:
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose and their use
If you are a customer, supplier or interested party of our company, we collect the following information:
• title, first name, last name, if applicable also of other contacts in the company;
• a valid e-mail address;
• complete address, if applicable;
• telephone number (landline and/or mobile);
• tax numbers, VAT ID number;
• bank data and turnover data;
• information necessary for the performance of the respective contractual relationship.
This data is collected,
• in order to be able to identify you as our contractual partner;
• in order to be able to advise you appropriately and to fulfil orders placed;
• for correspondence with you;
• for invoicing;
• for the settlement of any liability claims and the assertion of any claims against you.
The data processing is carried out in response to your request and is necessary for the aforementioned purposes in accordance with Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the appropriate processing and the mutual fulfilment of obligations arising from the contract. We process the data that we have received from you in the course of our business relationship, as well as data that we have collected from publicly accessible directories (e.g. commercial register).
The personal data collected by us for the purpose of our business relationship will be stored until the expiry of the statutory retention obligation and then deleted, unless we are required to do so pursuant to Art. 6 Sentence 1 lit. C GDPR, we are obliged to store the data for a longer period of time due to tax and commercial law retention and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO), or you have consented to storage beyond this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
3. Transfer of data to third parties
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. There is no transfer to a country outside the EU. Your personal data will be passed on to third parties if this is necessary for the fulfilment of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 lit. and lit. f GDPR. This includes, in particular, the following disclosures:
• in the context of financial accounting to our tax advisor or auditor;
• to our lawyers in order to include claims if necessary and to enforce claims in court;
• to freight forwarders and logistics service providers for the fulfilment of existing delivery obligations;
• to credit institutions and providers of payment services for the settlement and processing of payments;
• to public bodies in justified cases, e.g. the tax authorities;
• to IT service providers for maintaining our IT infrastructure and data backup.
The data passed on may be used by the third party exclusively for the purposes stated. In some cases, we use other external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
4. Rights of those affected
You have the right:
• to withdraw your consent at any time in accordance with Article 7 (3) GDPR. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to process data based on this consent going forward.
• to obtain information about your personal data we process in accordance with Article 15 GDPR.
In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint, the source of data, where we have not collected the data, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the details involved;
• to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data we store on you in accordance with Article 16 GDPR;
• to obtain from us the erasure of data we store on you without undue delay in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• to obtain from us restriction of processing in accordance with Article 18 GDPR if you contest the accuracy of the personal data, the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and we no longer need the personal data, but you require the data for establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR;
• to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller in accordance with Article 20 GDPR;
• to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 GDPR. The address of the competent supervisory authority is:
Independent Centre for Privacy Protection Schleswig-Holstein
PO Box 71 16, 24171 Kiel
5. 5. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are grounds for doing so which arise from your particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or a letter or fax to the responsible office mentioned under 1.